Leading UK Signage Solutions
MPH speed limit signs are the most common signs on UK roads, single and dual carriageways. Applying to all types of vehicles, the miles per hour maximum and minimum speed limit sign can be used as temporary or permanent speed limit signage on UK roads. Depending on the type of road (i.e a built-up area or country roads), speed limiter signs could be placed to ease traffic flow or reduce accident rates.
Looking for a specific sign? At Hirst Signs Ltd, we deliver a great selection of common road signs, warning signs, circular signs, event signage, and bespoke signs to ensure we cater to all your signage needs! Give us a ring on 01909 723 364 or contact us to enquire.
- Manufactured "in-house" to BSEN12899-1:2007 and UK
- Manufactured in an ISO9001:2015 controlled environment
- All signs CE Marked (a legal requirement)
- All signs are manufactured in Traffic Grade Aluminium
- Composite with grey reverse
- Choice of 300mm, 450mm and 600mm diameter sizes
- Reflective Class RA1 Engineering Grade or Class RA2 High Intensity Prismatic
- Available for wall fixing or with channels on the rear for post mounting
- Galvanised posts and stainless fixing clips available
- Prices shown are exclusive of VAT and delivery charges which are calculated during checkout
- Delivery is normally no more than 3/5 working days
Get in touch with the Hirst Signs team.
Can't find what you're looking for? For any queries, advice, or to request a specific product, our friendly team are on hand to help. Get in touch with us today!
or enquire online
"*" indicates required fields