Leading UK Signage Solutions
Universally, octagonal signs mean STOP. Unlike other signs, the octagonal shape is reserved only for stop signs, that way if any weathering or obstruction to the surface occurred, the shape of the sign would still give a clear instruction.
Made from a weather resistant material, with a highly reflective surface. Available in a range of sizes to suit a variety of posts and fixings. Shop high-quality signs today.
- Manufactured "in-house" to BSEN12899-1:2007 and UK
- Manufactured in an ISO9001:2015 controlled environment
- All signs CE Marked (a legal requirement)
- All signs are manufactured in Traffic Grade Aluminium
- Composite with grey reverse
- Choice of 300mm, 450mm and 600mm diameter sizes
- Reflective Class RA1 Engineering Grade or Class RA2 High Intensity Prismatic
- Available for wall fixing or with channels on the rear for post mounting
- Galvanised posts and stainless fixing clips available
- Prices shown are exclusive of VAT and delivery charges which are calculated during checkout
- Delivery is normally no more than 3/5 working days
Get in touch with the Hirst Signs team.
Can't find what you're looking for? For any queries, advice, or to request a specific product, our friendly team are on hand to help. Get in touch with us today!
or enquire online
"*" indicates required fields